ROHP/RNCP-Qualifying Program for Regulated Health Professionals
- 101 Advanced Nutritional Medicine – Essentials of Metabolism and Theories of Aging
- 102 Advanced Nutritional Medicine – Nutritional Medicine in Neurology
- 103 Advanced Nutritional Medicine – Nutritional Medicine In Metabolic Diseases
- 104 Advanced Nutritional Medicine – Nutritional Medicine in Systemic Health Problems
- 105 Advanced Nutritional Medicine – Nutritional Medicine in Reproductive Health, Weight Management and Sports Nutrition
- 106 Advanced Nutritional Medicine – Nutritional Medicine in Cancer, Gastrointestinal Diseases and Nutrition and Functional Assessment and Programs
- 107 Independent Studies / Case Studies (ROHP)
Completion of the entire program ( 6 courses) qualifies you to become a “Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner” (RNCP), issued by the IONC www.ionc.org .
Application Type : Web-based
Compatible Browser : Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
Limited Compatibility : Internet Explorer (no support for IE browser)
Operating System : Windows, Mac (any browser supported)
Mobile Device : Responsive website so support any mobile device
Tablet Device : 15″ recommended
Advanced Nutritional Medicine for Health Practitioners
Become the Expert You Always Wanted to be In the Vital Area of Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine
Completition of this program qualifies Doctors of Chiropractic for the Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner (ROHP) and Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner (RNCP) designation(s) from the IONC (International Organization of Nutritional Consultants (www.ionc.org)
Enhance your skills and confidence when addressing nutrition, exercise and supplementation recommendations to patients in the following instances:
Help your patients decrease risk of degenerative diseases, enhance their longevity index and healthy life expectancy
- Help your patients improve the management of existing health conditions via evidence- based nutrition, supplementation and exercise interventions
- Answer questions about how drugs affect the body, and confidently explain strategies that can be used to enable their physician to lower the drug dosage of high-risk medications, or eliminate the need for certain drugs via the use of targeted nutrition and lifestyle medicine
- Develop an expertise in drug-nutrient interactions to ensure your patients are using the safest approach to supplementation, and helping to identify patients who are at risk via their own self-medication (supplementation) practices.
- Help your patients optimize their genetic health potential and reverse key aspects of the aging process on a physiological level.